You can increase your pension contribution from the basic legal requirement, currently 1%. You can access this option from your "Profile Details" within the Menu

We offer a net pay arrangement which means your contribution is entitled to tax relief each time you are paid. Currently, the minimum 1% contribution is broken down into you paying a minimum of 0.8% and the government providing you with 0.2%. This total is then matched by your employer who also puts in 1%.

This means that as you put more money in from your regular salary, you also pay less tax. i.e. the more you put in, the greater the tax relief.

You cannot change the employer contribution percentage; however this minimum percentage will increase over time.

Did this answer your question?