Once you have re-enrolled your staff, you must inform The Pensions Regulator to let them know that you have completed your duties.
In order to do so, you need to complete your re-declaration of compliance on The Pension Regulator website.
Please note: Even if you have no staff to re-enrol, you must complete your re-declaration of compliance. Failure to do so could result in a fine from The Pensions Regulator.
You must complete and submit your re-declaration of compliance within five months of the third anniversary of your automatic enrolment staging date. Your re-declaration deadline does not change according to the re-enrolment date you chose.
Please note: After your first re-enrolment process, the re-declaration deadline for all successive re-enrolment will be five months after the third anniversary of your latest re-enrolment date
To complete your re-declaration of compliance you will need:
- A Government Gateway User ID (they can help you set one up if you don't already have one).
- Your ten-digit letter code found on the letter from The Pensions Regulator with your staging date.
- Your PAYE reference
Pension provider details - you will also need the details below from Smart Pension to complete this process:
- Your unique EPSR number (Employer Pension Scheme Registration Number). This is found on the home page of your Smart Pension account.
- The PSR number (Pension Scheme Registration Number) for AutoEnrolment.co.uk Master Trust. This is found on the home page of your Smart Pension account.
- Type of Scheme: Occupational Pension; Scheme Category: Defined Contribution Scheme
Please note: You can only complete your re-declaration of compliance once you have re-assessed all your employees