We've designed Smart Pension to make it as easy as possible for you to manage your workplace pension, and we hope you enjoy using our service.
Our customer support team are available from 9.00am to 5.00pm via email, telephone, and live chat. However, we understand that if something doesn’t go as smoothly as you’d like, you may wish to complain. Complaints are very rare, but when they do arise, we take them very seriously.
How do I complain
If you're unhappy with any aspect of the scheme, you can contact the Smart Pension Master Trust via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should receive an acknowledgment within five working days and a formal reply within 28 days.
How do I escalate a complaint
If you're still unhappy, you can make a formal complaint to the trustees, who will acknowledge receipt and must then give their decision within four months. You can contact them by:
- phone - +44 (0)115 896 4440
- email - email@example.com
- post - Capital Cranfield Trustees, Unit 15, Poplars Court, Lenton Lane, Nottingham, NG7 2RR
- website - www.capitalcranfield.co.uk
Can I contact The Pensions Ombudsman about my complaint?
You have the right to refer your complaint to The Pensions Ombudsman free of charge. The Pensions Ombudsman deals with complaints and disputes that concern the administration and/or management of occupational and personal pension schemes.
You can submit a complaint online using this form online here. Alternatively, you can contact them by:
- phone - 0800 917 4487
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- post - 10 South Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4PU
Where can I get guidance?
If you have general requests for information or guidance about your pension arrangements, contact The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS). You can reach them by:
- phone - call 0300 123 1047
- post - send your request to 11 Belgrave Road, London, SW1V 1RB
- website - visit www.pensionsadvisoryservice.org.uk