Xero integrates with Smart Pension via PAPDIS file and has the ability to generate statutory communications.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I export the PAPDIS file from Xero?
To export a PAPDIS file from Xero:
- Go to the Payroll tab
- Select All Pension filing
- Select Pay Period
- You’ll see three horizontal dots, click these and select Download csv PAPDIS file
Where to I add Company ID and Group in Xero so it is on the PAPDIS file?
To enter the Employer ID (column C on the PAPDIS file):
- Go to Settings, then General Settings
- Click Features
- Select Payroll settings
- Select Workplace Pension, then Pension Details
- For Pension Provider ID, enter 12011089
- For Employer ID, enter your Company ID
To enter the Group ( column D on the PAPDIS file):
- Go to Payroll, then select Employee from the drop-down menu
- Enter the employee record
- Go to the Pension tab, then Pension Group - default
Why is the data in address line 2 (column T ) missing from my PAPDIS file?
Address line 2 is not always automatically populated. If it is missing, you need to re organise address information within the address fields in Xero.