Sample emails sent to an Employer (Signatory or Admin, if task is delegated) and to their employees (if an email is provided) during set up
This document provides a number of emails received by a Signatory, John Smith, of The Employer Limited, setting up a Smart Pension via the www.autoenrolment.co.uk website:
- The welcome email, with a link to Activate Your Account;
- An email inviting the Signatory to sign the Participation Agreement;
- Confirmation email that the Participation Agreement has been signed;
- Confirmation email of the set up of a Direct Debit;
- Activation email received by an employee, Kate, as the Employer adds employees;
- Alert email that a letter has been sent to the employee's Smart Pension inbox.
Letter to employee - Welcome to your Smart Pension
The Signatory or Admin controls when to send these letters by selecting an option in their To do list
Letter to employee - Received upon postponement
This letter gives employees instructions of how to join the scheme earlier if they wish, following the Employer's decision to postpone for a month.
Letter to employee - You are being Automatically Enrolled
An employee receives this letter to advise they meet the criteria for AE but can Opt Out and how.
Letter to employee - You are not being Automatically Enrolled
An employee receives this letter to advise they did not meet the criteria for AE but can still join.