We use a secure authentication process to establish a direct link with your payroll software using an API. This allows your payroll data to be sent to us at the click of a button.
When you are setting up your pension scheme in your payroll, you will need your Company ID number from Smart.
Where to find a Company ID
If you're an employer
- Sign in to your employer account and click Account in the top right
- Click Profile details
- Click Profile settings
- You'll find your Company ID in the API details section on the right hand side
If you're an adviser
To find the Company ID of a company you manage:
- Sign in to your adviser account
- Click View clients
- The Company ID for each company is in the ID column of the table
Once you've entered your Company ID, your payroll software may ask you to sign in to your Smart Pension account. Make sure you've chosen the right type of account from the dropdown menu, depending on whether you're an adviser or employer.
If you have any questions or need some help, you can contact us.
For advisers, you can reach us by:
- phone - 0333 666 2020
- email - email@example.com
For employers, you can reach us by:
- phone - 0333 666 2323
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org